YourLocalNun Offline72 • Widow/Widower • Male •
I am a Nun of sorts. I like watching Father Ted, Spring watch and reading the Times Newspaper.
You may call me..
"Your Royal Majestic Highness Mecca, Supreme Leader, Tsar, Queen, Goddess, Ruler, Emperor, Timekeeper, Legend... YLN of Philosophy, Dating, Poker, Trivia and Religion rooms on Wireclub"
YourLocalNun: So i have finally come to terms with something that has been bugging me a while. I have now found out within what was wrong and now i am much better for it. Thanks for showing me the truth whomever it was who helped me to see the light.
View all 7 posts
Robbly_Wob: Lol sorry bra am at work, but yes absolutely, I've come across many who've tried to use these analogies for those purposes, sure I also read it in one of your posts I'll try to find it when I get home.
YourLocalNun: Ok i have learned my lesson. As I am now on Global Ban for 24hours I have seen the light for being naughty even though i have been doing good over the past couple of days. I will now turn myself into a better human being once again.
New Rules of YLN:
1. Don't call people statistic whores otherwise you will get muted or worst.
2. Calling people names is an awful thing to do and shouldn't be tolerated.
3. Henceforth on this date I have decided to dedicate my profile to doing something worthwhile.
4. I will try to abide by all wireclub rules in the future and commit myself to the cause.
5. I am now a Stickler for the rules.
Thank you Moderator Darth (my friend) for helping me see the light (φως).
YourLocalNun: Having multiple wire accounts was a bad thing. 1. Meaning i can probably never be moderator 2. You are judged for using multiple names 3. You miss out stuff on your home account