youcantkillsun: Things we've learned from the coronavirus quarantine.
1. All of those meetings really could have been e-mails.
2. Of all the things I learned in grade school, how to avoid cooties was the last one I expected to use.
3. We've eaten 22 times and taken 13 naps and it's still today.
4. Quarantine made me realize I have no real hobbies besides watching sports, going out to eat and spending money.
5. Anyone else's car getting 3 weeks to the gallon?
6. Thirty days hath September, April, June and November. All the rest have thirty-one, except March which has 8000.
7. Quarantine has turned us all into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told "no" if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides.
8. 2020 is the strictest parent we ever had.
9. Never thought I would be excited to watch people play racing video games--but here we are.
10. When we asked for longer weekends this isn't what we meant.
Brought to you courtesy of Las Vegas Motor Speedway