Big girl, big hair, big heart, big butt, big personality, big dreams... everything about me is BIG!
View all 5 posts
rammie5255: She loved to make people laugh....no matter if half the room didnt want her to talk to you ...she would make everyone welcome..........Thats the type of human being she was........Defend the weak but love her friends...........Miss you Lori.....especially your smile...........beautiful woman..............watch over your loving grandbabies.......
ChexMix: its so sad, I happened to see her on someones friends list...even a year or more later, she is still in my memory and thoroughly enjoyed her. Hope all of you on her friends list will remember her too.
Aditya Raj Singh: HI Friend
Today is 12/12/12 .
I hope ths day will be one of the best day n memorable day of ur life
Do somthing new and memorable with ur Friends, Lovers , n family members to make this day memorable since this Date 12/12/12 will never come again
May God Always Bless U , Ur Love , Ur Friends n Ur All Family members.
Enjoy Ur Day.
Hippie_Chic: My beautiful neice, Savannah! She is now 100% cancer free, as of November 16, 2012. Praise God and thank you all for your prayers!!!
Hippie_Chic: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Olympics that they would like to take back:
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"
Hippie_Chic to Gurly: Hey darling! Here are the three I have ready. The one on the right has pearlized blue and hot pink beads. If that isn't okay please be honest because I can make her one with blue only by tonight. If you don't like any or all of them let me know and I will remake any of them. If they are okay then they will be in this evenings mail. I have the package ready to go as soon as I hear back from you. God bless!
Hippie_Chic: This is what happens when I get ahold of a bag of plastic wiggly eyes from the craft store, a roll of double sided sticky tape, my dark hooker lipstick, and the beautiful bald head of my amazing niece, Savannah, who is battling cancer with the BEST attitude in the world!!! God, I love this kid!!! She, her mamma and myself laughed til we damn near peed our pants over this last night.