praireedawn: I don't know how to put this on my wall, so.... you get to be my "voice"
For weeks I have heard people saying “ I just can’t wait for things to be back to normal.” I remember even saying that a few times myself. But as I’ve thought about our current situation I have realized how much I don’t want things to go back to the way they were. Here are a few of my thoughts...
1. I pray that the next time a friend grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, I actually take the time to appreciate the gift of their embrace.
2. I pray that when school resumes and I’m dropping my kids off, I take the time to thank the staff for the amazing gift that they give to our family.
3. I pray that the next time I’m sitting in a crowded restaurant I take the time to look around at the smiling faces, loud voices and thank God for the gift of community.
4. I pray that the next time I’m standing in church listening to the voices of praise that I take a moment to thank God for the gift of congregation.
5. I pray that the next time I see a person or situation that needs prayer, I hope I pray as passionately and fervently as I have these past few weeks.
6. I pray that when I am at the grocery store that I take a moment to thank God that He provides us with the necessities of life and the amazing people who work so hard to keep us supplied.
7. I pray that I never again take for granted the ability to hop in the car and visit a friend, go to the mall or to the park.
So, truth is, I don’t want things to return to the way they once were. I pray that we take the lessons and challenges of the past few weeks and create a new normal. My goal is to pray more, love harder, and truly appreciate the daily abundance of blessings that were so easily overlooked just a mere few weeks ago.
Copied and pasted. I love this. 🥰
We do need a new normal of being more thankful!
bonniek348: Wow prai what wonderful thoughts and I hope that I can aspire to appreciate all i have in the form of family, friends, community and the beautiful state i live in. You made me think thanks praireee
praireedawn: Good morning, my sweetheart. Happy Easter to you! What a glorious day this is and I am so happy you are in my life to share the joy!! Am so glad we have the time to spend with each other and can't wait till this travel ban is lifted. Till then, with love and hugsssss
Angel131313: Wishing u A Happy Easter
Wishing u A Good Friday
praireedawn: Good morning,
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The hoover was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it .....pull myself together .
Copy n pasted
Made me laugh
I wish u
♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ* ♥ *☆* ♥ **Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥
._♥______ ♥_______♥_ Light
.________ ♥____ Hope