I enjoy intelligent, witty conversations on most topics. I don't collect friends here, or even a bunch of likes. I'm pretty much a simple gal with simple needs. I value my long term relationships and friendships here and add new friends cautiously.
swtnibbles3: Dinner prep started rice almost done and cooling til later, shrimp defrosting and will b sauteed in olive oil and some butter along with some peas. Seasoning it with lemon pepper garlic and onion salt fresh cracked black pepper then mixing it all up. A Caci dp Pepe but with rice. Yum
swtnibbles3: We will be celebrating both at the Chocolat Bar this week, come and join us when you see the bar open
swtnibbles3: HOW TO GIVE YOUR CAT A PILL:
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in
left arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear
paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
7) Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap.
Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
8) Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill inside end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
9) Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.
10) Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door onto neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.
11) Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw Tee shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.
12) Call fire brigade to retrieve the f------ cat from tree across
the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil-wrap.
13) Tie the little b**tard's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of steak filet. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.
14) Consume remainder of Scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the
emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and remove pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.
15) Arrange for RSPCA to collect "mutant cat from hell" and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.
HOW TO GIVE A DOG A PILL:
1) Wrap it in cheese.
swtnibbles3: I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones,and if you're wishing they would just STFU just take a hint from godzilla
swtnibbles3: After a quick management meeting today, the Wine Bar will be closed for a few days and we will be moving our Easter weekend and Dyngus Day celebrations to The Chocolat Bar
Chatroom: The Choclat Bar
We have some fun things planned and few drink specials. With the weather forecast to warm up, a lot of the festivities will be on the deck. I've had the hot tub cleaned and it is warming up, and there will be fires in the firepit at night to keep things hot !!
I will post when we open later today and add the link for anyone who might not have it. If you can't get in, because you need to be friends with Mistress ChocolatSugah let me know or send her a friend request. choclatsugah02
swtnibbles3: Did you ever wonder what to do with leftover spaghetti? Try this.. Chicken Parm Waffle
1/2 cup milk
3 ounces shredded pecorino
1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1/2 pound angel hair pasta, partially cooked
For the pasta waffle: Preheat a waffle iron to medium heat.
Mix eggs, milk, pecorino, salt, black pepper and angel hair pasta in a medium bowl.
Ladle into waffle iron (this will fit neatly in two 7-inch Belgian waffle compartments) and cook until brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
Make your chicken cutlets anyway you like, then top with some mozzerella and your favorite tomato sauce and bake till the cheese melts.
swtnibbles3: Making some room in the freezer today. Dinner will be orzo with some creamed spinach, and bacon wrapped shrimp. Quick and easy .. chuckles.. and no one say like me lol..