Divorced, educated professional interested in meaningful friendships, possibly more.
steffi1231: The pictures are of my newest furbaby, Cooper. He was rescued from China by NorCal Cocker Rescue. He is the sweetest, most cuddly boy ever!!!
steffi1231: News Flash: 4 killed in shootings in 2 locations, in the SF Bay Area. When is the madness going to end?!
steffi1231: To my Wireclub friends: Hoping that the New Year is filled with good health, an abundance of happiness & love. If you are planning to go out to celebrate tonight, be safe out there.
steffi1231: Six Little Stories With Lots Of Meanings:
1. Once, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of the prayer, all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That is faith.
2. When you throw babies up in the air, they will laugh, because they know that you will catch them. That is trust.
3. Every night, we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but still we set the alarm to wake up. That is hope.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That is confidence.
5. We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. That is love.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence, "I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience." That is attitude.
Have a happy day and live your life like these 6 stories. Remember-Good friends are the rare jewels of life, difficult to find and impossible to replace!!!
steffi1231: To all my Wireclub Friends... My wish for you is that you experience the magic of this holiday season. Embrace your family & friends. Remember that giving is better than receiving, & take time to live, laugh, & love. May the coming new year be filled with new adventures, good health & happiness. I appreciate each & every one of you.
steffi1231: Another earthquake struck in the East Bay. This 1 was only a 3.3 magnitude, much smaller than the quake that hit Ferndale the other day, but also much closer to home. California is shake, rattling & rolling!