Feel like Dan Dare lies down.
I like getting to know new people, but in the room first. PMs are turned off to random people for a reason.
MrLaPaige: Types of wireclub people:
1. Comes into rooms, chats to themselves and engages in endless monologues. Nobody understands a word they are saying.
2. Catfish pics. Says nothing in the room at all except maybe 'hi' once every half an hour.
3. Catfish pics. Pretends to be a world class brain surgeon as well as a model in her spare time that 'poses for artists' and juggles a busy career whilst raising three kids.
4. Craigslist married couple. "We are 49m and 48f ...pics of my wife in profile"
5. Lonely hearts. Just wants someone to talk to to relieve general loneliess and boredom.
6. Regular room chatters that actually ask you about your day and are happy to tell you about theirs (These are rare and what you keep coming back to wire for let's face it).
7. Alternative girl. She's a goth and alternative and those pics are possibly really hers! But she's like ... whatever... and um... duh... way too cool to talk to you.
More coming soon
View all 23 posts
MrLaPaige: People that add me out of nowhere and don't chat get deleted after 24 hours. Thank you for your kind attention.