Moonlaker007: I have a new theory: my name translates in some obscure language to "nothing ever goes as planned."
Here is the case I present for my argument:
1) I handed my book off to my cousin for editing in April - still no word from her on it's progress.
2) My son-in-law is in the Navy, and should have been going out to sea for the next six weeks, but his ship "broke".
3) My wife would have been going out to California to stay with our daughter while our son-in-law was out to sea.
4) My wife may still go out there, when our daughter has her baby in a couple of months.
5) My wife is not going anywhere right now because she and our kids that live here were working on my in-laws estate when they were exposed to Covid.
6) Three of the four of our kids that live in the area AND their spouses have Covid now.
7) My wife brought it here, and now I have it.
8) She is in the hospital with Covid pneumonia now, the worst of any of us. Her immune system was already weak.
9) I don't feel so dang good myself...
For those of you that pray, please pray for my wife and family.
What a mess...
Moonlaker007: Today, October 6, 2021, I lost my wife of 36 years. Thank you all for your prayers and support during this very trying time.
Moonlaker007: Peanut butter saves lives:
Moonlaker007: Hey all you wild n' crazy roomies of wire! Just wanted to drop a line, say hi, let you know that against all the odds I am still someone sane and coherent. Look forward to chatting with you all again soon, take care!!!
Moonlaker007: Well, I have a cousin who is a schoolteacher that has agreed to take a shot at editing the book...getting closer to publishing!!!
Moonlaker007: Hey, as some of you no longer have Facebook, I decided to post the short stories I have posted there, here on my blog here as well. These are stories I have entered into writing contests, for exposure if nothing else...the first one is posted on my blog now, in 2 parts....
Moonlaker007: Well, my fifth and final rewrite on the book has been completed today. Now all I need is to get the publishers contractor to review it with a fine tooth comb, and it's off to the publishers. Amazon, here we come!!!
Be prepared to have your mind blown, your world rocked, and your spleen sent slightly askew! It's Roundabout Time!
A group of mild mannered chatters spend years chatting and getting to know each other. Or did they? You might suspect that someone from time to time is not quite the image presented in chat.
Yet you would assume that they are at least human.
Prepare to buckle up for the ride of lifetimes when they chatters decided to meet in person. The party they attend will change the world.
View all 8 posts
orangemoon8: Hey Hey Hey, It;'s Moooooonlaker, and he's gonna sing a song for you....., and Orange is gonna make a parody for you...... You'll will have some fun now eating Moonpies, everday, chocolate, vanilla and banana, it's totally your thing, Na Na Na...gonna have some Moonpies......