marissainTX Offline

35 Female from Dallas       1350
         
I'm 33 now and not so new here, like most Be respectful and you'll get the same. Not married yet but things could change, just no immediate plans. I'm enjoying the job I started in Dallas almost 5 years ago. Where did the time go?. This city is much different than OKC where I lived 7 years before.

marissainTX
marissainTX changed her profile picture: 2 years ago Report
298
View all 41 posts
kngdljp
kngdljp: HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
3 months ago Report
0
adesch4917
adesch4917: Nice tops........love the color
1 month ago Report
0
matthewanderson133
matthewanderson133: Mmmmmmm yummy
1 month ago Report
0
luismorales24511
3 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
4 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
4 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
4 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
5 months ago Report Link
1
marissainTX
marissainTX changed her profile picture: 3 years ago Report
143
View all 13 posts
bree01231
bree01231: I so love that photo
2 years ago Report
0
Boobilicious87
Boobilicious87: It's this one pretty lady. lookup to what i said 12 days ago.
2 years ago Report
0
snaponguy444
snaponguy444: Absolutely gorgeous
5 months ago Report
0
luismorales24511
5 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
luismorales24511: your not
5 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
6 months ago Report Link
1
luismorales24511
luismorales24511: very nice
6 months ago Report Link
1
marissainTX
marissainTX added a new image to her gallery Profile Pictures 5 years ago Report
262
View all 20 posts
Dartanian2022
Dartanian2022: Merry Christmas 🎄
1 year ago Report
0
Seanblkmn30
Seanblkmn30: I wish I found you under my tree.
9 months ago Report
0
Seanblkmn30
Seanblkmn30: If 99% is angel, what is the other 1%
7 months ago Report
0
marissainTX
marissainTX changed her profile picture: 2 years ago Report
262
dragant316
dragant316: Hello. What's up?
10 months ago Report Link
0
dmj3930
dmj3930: Great looking lady!
11 months ago Report Link
0
marissainTX
marissainTX added a new image to her gallery Profile Pictures 5 years ago Report
494
View all 55 posts
Texguy1
Texguy1: Beautiful lady!
1 year ago Report
0
Hayley Mariano 1 year ago Report
0
martyontario
martyontario: Gorgeous lady
11 months ago Report
0
marissainTX
marissainTX changed her profile picture: 5 years ago Report
494
luismorales24511
luismorales24511: nice pic
1 year ago Report Link
0
marissainTX
marissainTX changed her profile picture: 6 years ago Report
610
View all 64 posts
(Post deleted by staff 1 year ago)
Hayley Mariano
Hayley Mariano: pretty
1 year ago Report
0
jj936598
jj936598: very hot!
1 year ago Report
0
robroberts777
robroberts777: Beautiful photos!
1 year ago Report Link
0
joycewww
joycewww: Pretty girl
1 year ago Report Link
0
martyontario
martyontario: U are magnificent
1 year ago Report Link
0
Jaybird238
1 year ago Report Link
0
deetx30
deetx30: How’s it going Rissa
1 year ago Report Link
0
Jaybird238
Jaybird238: Hey you
1 year ago Report Link
0
More