Alexandria Nicola Hassett (LilMissAlexandria) Offline40 • Single • Female •
If your male and you random add me you will be blocked on the spot SO DONT ADD ME
ummmmm about me ill blog instead it gets me more rep
I know im sad but ragga music (a subgenre of Reggae) is my first love
LilMissAlexandria: I've now lost a friend because she thinks I was flirting with her, I don't even know what flirting is or how it differs from normal interaction
LilMissAlexandria: Question time is an amazing show to do, once you get let in you show your ID and ticket, you then get a wrist band. You are given cards for questions, and pop out to the main hall for a cup of tea. You then get a talk from David Dimbleby about how everything is done. You then head into the studio have the wristband removed and 5 audience members act as panellists in rehearsals to check the mics are working properly. Then Dimbleby comes in and introduces the panellists. You then have a 1 question rehearsal. The Questioners are decided during the first rehearsal. And then it's all go at 8pm.
LilMissAlexandria: IRL I can't go ten minutes without changing the subject to politics. Is there something wrong with me
willowmoon16: Nothing wrong with you. It is the state of the nation under an incompetent president who gave permanent huge tax cuts to the richest 1% of the population, while giving a modest and temporary tax break to the other 99% of Americans. A president who received $200,0500,000 donation from the NRA and who thinks that placing an additional 1 million guns in the hands of our educators in our schools will make them safer. A president who has broken treaties and agreements with our allies regarding trade agreements and global warming, a partnership in NATO, and is siding with China and the Soviet Union against our closest allies. A president who has opened up protected lands for our children and their children so that oil and gas can be mined by multi-billion dollar friends. A president who has us on the verge of a nuclear war and is being investigated by our law enforcement agencies as a sympathizer at best, traitor to our nation and Constitution at worst gives all of us concern as we watch the very foundation of our nation being eroded gives us all reason for concern. Not just you. Wake up America before it is to late. Alexa you are not alone in you concern about America politics and it is good that you are talking about it. But talk is not enough. What is needed now is ACTION.
LilMissAlexandria: Why is fifty shades so popular? It depicts a abusive relationship. Let's call s and m what it is, ABUSE
Jare: As I had explained to me by people who are part of the BDSM community, your average BDSM relationship isn't abusive and is very much about consent, trust, and care. Apparently, 50 Shades of Grey pissed off a lot of BDSM folks with its portrayal of the lifestyle with the very abusive relationship in the book/movie.
LilMissAlexandria: The politics room, if your politics differs from Fuhrer Trump. You get dissemvowelled