So it's come to this... well, since for whatever reason you stopped by my profile, some things to know:
* Leave your ego at the door. Confidence is great, arrogance is annoying.
* I think with the head on my shoulders, so "don't you go confusin' me with some whole other body". I'm not immune to the charms, I just have a higher resistance. (P.S. if you can guess that movie quote, you get a cookie!)
* Be nice. Chat is supposed to be relaxing, fun, and engaging. When it's not, I drop it like a six pack of bad habits.
* Don't add me just to delete me, or pretend I never existed days or hours later. That's messed up.
* Don't add me just to be the coolest kid on the block with the most number of so-called friends.
* Don't start a land war in China.
I think that wraps it up. Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty agreeable to get along with; I just have a small leash when it comes to dealing with what I refuse to deal with.