Jeremy43 Offline

44 Single Male from St. Louis       109
         
I am a laid back person. I deal with ptsd and fibromyalia everyday. So some days are a challenge for me. ( For Politics. I have had it with the repbulicans and the demorcrats) I am also a cancer survivor of 3 years now. I can be a little shy at first. Until i get to know you.

Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: Good morning, babe.
52 minutes ago Report
0
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: I'd like to have coffee with you in the morning, buddy.
53 minutes ago Report
0
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: You too, my friend.
53 minutes ago Report
0
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
1
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: You rock, buddy.
54 minutes ago Report
0
Jeremy43
Jeremy43: Too all the police and security guards out there. Thank you for your service.
22 hours ago Report Link
2
TexasBoy9572
TexasBoy9572: And the firefighters as well! Here here!
20 hours ago Report
0
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: Thanks to everyone who wears a uniform and protects us.
54 minutes ago Report
0
Jeremy43
14 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
Jeremy43: To all our troops near and far. Thank you for your service to our country.
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Dylan28
Dylan28: Amen.
22 hours ago Report
0
TexasBoy9572
TexasBoy9572: Amen Jeremy! Less than 2% of the population serve in the armed forces to maintain the freedoms of the other 98%…..May we always be thankful.
20 hours ago Report
0
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: Honor our fallen heroes on Memorial Day.
19 hours ago Report
1
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
Jeremy43: Animals Can teach us alot of things.
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
22 hours ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
Jeremy43 changed his profile picture: 2 days ago Report
4
View all 5 posts
huntereric2
huntereric2: I do like a hot man in uniform
2 days ago Report
1
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: Nice picture, my friend
2 days ago Report
1
andydann7
andydann7: looking good dude
1 day ago Report
1
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
2
TexasBoy9572
TexasBoy9572: I love this! And need to remember it more often.
2 days ago Report
2
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: I have the umbrella, Jeremy.
1 day ago Report
0
Jeremy43
Jeremy43: Too all those who serve in any branch of service or public service. thank you for your service
2 days ago Report Link
3
Kyle AB
Kyle AB: Thank you Jeremy
2 days ago Report
1
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: Good words, Jeremy.
2 days ago Report
0
TexasBoy9572
TexasBoy9572: Thank you Jeremy.
1 day ago Report
0
Jeremy43
7 days ago Report Link
2
toprufdad9
toprufdad9: I hope we become close like that. I am more than a piece of meat. LOL
2 days ago Report
2
TexasBoy9572
TexasBoy9572 in reply to toprufdad9: just remember that
2 days ago Report
1
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
1
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
1
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
1
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
2
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
1
Jeremy43
2 days ago Report Link
1
More