Messiah Discussion Chatroom Rules
This room focuses on the Judaic perspective of the Messiah (Moshiach). The concept of the Messiah comes from Judaism and originated in the pages of the Hebrew Scriptures (The Tanakh). The Jewish people know what the Messiah will accomplish as detailed in the Tanakh. The Tanakh (old testament as christians refer to it) is the source.
• Preaching, witnessing, proselytizing of any kind is not allowed.
• Cutting and pasting scripture is only allowed when pertaining to the conversation. Do not spam the room with scripture.
• No links of any kind unless cleared with a moderator first.
• Please refrain from using emojis. They are a distraction. • Debate is encouraged but be civil, open-minded and tolerant.
• People of all faiths and beliefs are welcome.
• Don't be surprised if someone disagrees with you. If they do it's no reason for discord.
• If you act inappropriately or continue to violate these rules, you will be suspended.
• Suspension will be at the discretion of the moderators.
• Treat people with respect and it will be returned to you in kind.