I enjoy chatting, you can pm if you want!
I just ask that you're polite, friendly and fun!
I'm into computers, exercise and music
Chat Fiend: A self-help book that I'm reading said to do an exercise to list 20 accomplishments to help me feel better about myself. I thought that I'd share what I came up with here. Feel free to give opinions.
1. Geminiani Orchestra - Getting paid to play with them.
2. Appearing on tv with Michael Crawford on the Ray Martin show.
3. Being a tutor for the Melbourne Youth Orchestra
4. Singing for 30 years in the church choir.
5. Taking up the viola at a young age and continuing with it all through high school and university.
6. Taking up the violin as well to broaden my horizons.
7. Winning numerous competitions at local eisteddfods in singing, viola, violin and ensembles.
8. Getting a score in the top 10% at high school for the final year.
9. Winning a small prize in mathematics during high school.
10. Getting an A+ on my practical music exam at high school.
11. Getting a Bachelor of Music Performance at the Victorian College of the Arts.
12. Getting Honors in Music Performance at the Victorian College of the Arts.
13. Getting a graduate diploma in Secondary Education at Monash University.
14. Getting a certificate III in business at the local t.a.f.e.
15. Receiving the junior citizen of the year locally for services to music in the community.
16. Having a lovely son who endured adversity to achieve in his life.
17. Giving up smoking for vaping. Hoping to give up vaping too a.s.a.p.
18. Doing a.m.e.b. grade 6 piano in year 11 at high school.
19. Playing for many years in orchestras, string quartets, and strings ensembles.
20. Rehabilitating from a severe mental illness.