bitemykayak Offline

57 Divorced Female from Stony Point       161
I am right where i want to be.NY and Florida. New friends are always nice.

Izzyny
Izzyny: did you move to stoney point recently?
5 days ago Report Link
0
bitemykayak
bitemykayak changed her profile picture: 1 year ago Report
23
View all 7 posts
(Post deleted by staff 6 months ago)
waterboy11
waterboy11: nice machine
29 days ago Report
0
ehynes16
ehynes16: Awesome Bike can u give me a ride and can we talk now thanks and its Eddie Hynes from Mount Pearl Newfoundland Canada
12 days ago Report
0
BigDDave
BigDDave: Former Stony Point guy here now in Central Florida
17 days ago Report Link
1
olbobg
olbobg: nice quad
24 days ago Report Link
0
bitemykayak
bitemykayak to rodman4591: hi there
9 months ago Report Link
1
rodman4591
rodman4591: 98 percent of all human beings masturbate the other 2 percent have no arms
9 months ago Report Link
0
rodman4591
rodman4591: Hi there
9 months ago Report Link
0
dcslams
dcslams: Hi baby
10 months ago Report Link
0
dcslams
dcslams: I'd like a kayak trip
11 months ago Report Link
0
bitemykayak got the Well Liked badge 11 months ago Report
0
rac3448
rac3448: LOng time
1 year ago Report Link
0
maristc25
maristc25: Hello there. Hope you have a nice week.
1 year ago Report Link
0
kennyhackett225
kennyhackett225: Hi how r u
1 year ago Report Link
0
bitemykayak got the Likable badge 1 year ago Report
0
sailor768
sailor768: wc
1 year ago Report Link
0