List of standard replies for repetitious creationists.
bonzono: Initial list, please post other additions.
this is not a forum for the input of creationists.
Creationists' posts will be deleted. Freedom of speech is free only for those who hold the reins - and this applies here too.
0 the idiot creationist/theist is ignorant of the matter he's trying to discuss.
1 the idiot creationist/theist has no idea what I’m talking about so please ignore its rant
2 the idiot creationist/theist lacks the education to understand science
3 the idiot creationist/theist does not understand evolution
4 the idiot creationist/theist have no proof that GOd exists
5 the idiot creationist/theist uses mythology in an attempt to validate mythology.
6 pouting/ranting/tantruming wont make your mythology true
7. Repeating over and over that the research and evidence is a lie doesn't make it go away.
8. idiot creationist theist is unable/unwilling/too stupid to examine the literature he's already been given.
9. science is not youtube.Youtube is not science.
10. identify peer reviewed science which substantiates your claim.
11. z, stop molesting kids...
12. science is not some idiot's blog. Some idiot's blog is not science
Rick Prime: 14. An idiot creationist theist believes peer review is valid when the reviewer is another idiot creationist theist.
Rick Prime: 15. Idiot creationist theists believe a YouTube video is peer reviewed if on the video there’s a piece of paper visible on a nearby table bearing the hand-written title “PIER REVOOD AKADEMIKUL SIENSE”
Rick Prime: 17. Idiot creationist theists seriously believe William Wordsworth’s poem “On a puddle” is proof of Noah’s flood.