Ukraine Dying Hard for The America 2022-present (Page 4)
freedomfirst1797: WHISKY is absolutely right about that.
What Putin has accomplished is exactly what he didn't want to happen. He has done things that were impossible for the west to accomplish:
1. He has united Europe and the EU against him
2. He has made nations who were not considering joining NATO want to join
3. He has seriously damaged the Russian economy. Perhaps permanently.
4. He has exposed the weakness of the Russian military in logistics and planning
5. He has discovered not to depend on China, which only worries about China
6. He has committed horrific war crimes, for which he will eventually be held accountable.
All of these are things that the Russian people didn't want, but all were caused by Putin's ill conceived invasion. No one will ever accuse Vladimir Putin of being a brilliant strategist. But he is still a very dangerous and desperate person who has painted himself into a corner, with no good exit strategy.
Lord help us all.
TheCovenant: What do you call a Ukrainian Oligarch? Hunter Biden.
you can read 10 pages on Wikipedia why what i said is not true.
you can call me evil all you want, but you guys are the fucks who wont give zellinsky and the ukrainian people jets, iron dome or a no fly zone.
you know this war will grind on. fuck you too.
800 million, that's about 3 dollars each, on par with everyone else in the west. is that in military industrial complex dollars, or bargain basement ten year old obsolete not doing anything with it anyways crap dollars?
the russians have 7 billion dollars in tanks alone, never mind jets artillery apcs trucks navy cruise missiles satellites and electronics. and when they run out of t-90s, they have t-80s.
dont worry about escalation zellinsky is going more and more frantic, watching his city and people getting blasted to bits, and Putin is sounding more and more like you know who, with his cabinet and people trying to separate themselves from this fiasco. and all the while Putin has an iron grip on the secret police apparat so that he can interrogate his closest advisors for loyalty on television.
The13th: Freedom, I afraid I have to disappoint you because you are wrong wrong wrong:
1. No one in Europe is against Putin. They totally understand why Putin has to do what he has done.
2. All other European countries by all means join NATO. I cant see what good would that do for a country by doing so. They looking for love or something?
3. Its time to make a stand. Cannot back down. There is no other choice. I dont think there is such a country called Ukraine during Peter the Great or the Tsar Katalina time is it. Lets just do that, so that at least aircraft can fly without risking being shot down.
4. I am just a normal man and I am impressed by Russia ability to conduct a decent war effort. They did better than I expected.
5. China is too far away to be a factor.
6. War crimes. Ya, if you cant win on the battlefield, go accuse other people for killing your cats and dogs. We can win in the Court of Zoo.
Putin, if you see his interview, is a soft spoken sensible man. The type of man you want to be your neigbor. And may be play weekend football with.
The13th: Whisky, about country going to war, we have to judge it case by case.
1. I think US should kick Cuba ass during Cuba crisis.
2. But all these things in Syria, in Afghanistan, these are not just war.
Putin action in my opinion is justified. Like Rambo, he just does not have a choice when those Sheriff keep harassing him.
They drew first blood. They make move, I have to response. In self-defense.
1) The 13th. And should Cuba have kicked the US ass when the US press for an invasion on the Bay of Pigs? Or should the Soviets have done so when the US set up the American Jupiter ballistic missiles in Italy and Turkey?
The Cuban missile crisis is what forced the hand of the US to back away.
I don’t think I trust you to judge case by case as you seem to pick and choose which scenario to apply your views on.
2) Syria and Afghanistan, were wars. Notable Afghanistan, Iraq, the Middle East. It entails the US led ‘War on Terror’, after 9-11.
Rambo is a fictional character for a reason. If you have that hollywood adulterated view of politics then suit yourself.
You have the same mentality of the Imperialists. Fanboying Putin when is just like the rest of them.
“No one in Europe is against Putin”
“… is a soft spoken sensible man. The type of man you want to be your neigbor. And may be play weekend football with.”
I don’t know what fantasy you play out in your mind and maybe those bare-chested Putin pics in a horse has you star struck. You even speak in a tone that you think you know Putin personally. That tells me you’ve already fallen and bowed down. The type of cult-like reverence that Trump followers have demonstrated.
It’ll do you no good to be swept up by a mere mortal man, 13th. Politicians, world leaders are all playing a similar game. Your views are too tainted by love and admiration over Putin.
The13th: You dont want neighbor like that
If God tell me all my neighbor, teachers, frens, colleagues, and even enemies will be like that when I was born, take it or leave it, I will take it.
What kind of neighbourhood you guys live in? Gotham City?
TheCovenant: I think i'll half a rye, instead of whiskey, hay wait you already did.
My father warned me about wraps. he said don't ever do it, or you will be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
at 20 to 1 all i can say about prisoners, is well... them the rules, don't pretend i made them up.
the city is called dodge
Chowomanishere, do you have an issue with me or anything I have said? I’m very open to listening to what you have to say if you wish to air yourself.
It’ll be much better for you than keeping it in and passive aggressively leaving little remarks.
Yet you keep calling up my name.
Suit yourself. I gave you the opportunity to maturely express yourself and confront whatever your issue is but you chose the petty road.
If you don’t mind, can you stick to the issue or even arguing against points instead of just contributing snide remarks?
Petty drama takes away the enjoyment.
(Edited by WHlSKY)
WHlSKY: Chowmanishere, there seems a misunderstanding. I'm not sure what makes you think that my remarks are for your approval.
Adjust yourself and fall back.
chowomanishere: LOL you fall back ... We are giving Ukraine all that we can right now so don't put us down ...
You're not giving Ukraine anything, look around, we're all just chatting in a political forum that means nothing.