USkraine is just asking for it
The13th: Ukraine should really focus on nation building, not joining NATO
What is so hard to just focus on making the country a better country for their own people, build factories and business, create jobs, kids has brighter future, football team winning in World Cup, may be more Nobel prize winners, breakthrough in Maths and other sciences etc.
Why join NATO? Why provoke a regional war?
Now Biden is laughing in his sleep. The best outcome for Biden is that both Russian and Ukraine destroyed each other. No doubt Biden will fuel the fire. And no doubt Biden will maintain an outward righteousness.
I think Ukraine is just asking for it.
(Edited by The13th)
The13th: Ukrainian people need to wake up. Your President, whatever his name is, he is not thinking or caring about you. I can see that he is manipulating to have Russian to come in. Exactly why I am not sure but one very big possibility is to use Russian to get rid of the people he didnt like. May be his political enemies, may be someone within his own party that has been against him.
Ukrainian people also need to know no one really likes them. Never thought that NATO really likes you to be in. See its very simple:
1. If you die would the British lost any sleep. Nope, no way.
2. If you get bomb into pieces would the Polish shed tears? No way, they love to see you deader.
3. IF your family get wipe out would the France, Germany, Denmark, Spain shed and tears. Sorry, what has Ukrainian got to do with us?
4. Would Turkey's heart be broken? Surely you are kidding.
5. Would Joe Biden come to your help? Ha ha, he is laughing. You idiot want to get used by me. Dont blame me for using you against Russian. Hopefully you fight till your last men, women and children. I dont give a damn.
For someone who don’t know the Ukrainian President’s name and uses a lot of ‘maybes’, you sure are fixed in a set position. It’s like being uninformed doesn’t bother you. So I’ll take this as an emotional rant and not as a logical opinion.
People losing their lives doesn’t sit well with the average individual. Regardless of their country of origin. It’s as troubling to see children dying due to trivial things as it is to know that children in Russia will also waste away due to the effects of the sanctions.
The13th: Being not trying too hard to be informed help me to see thing clearly.
1. Ukraine want to take side. The NATO side.
2. NATO is not a trade organization. NATO is a war organization. A war organization against Russia.
1 AND 2 = Ukraine want to join a war organization against Russia.
The simple math means a Russian must choose:
1. take out the Ukraine treat now before it join NATO
2. prepare to face NATO in the west + Ukraine in the east
The choice is obvious.
The13th: Joe Biden loves to fuel a fire. I can see that he want to get Poland in trouble too.
The13th: Look at my simple mathematical view of the event. Even uninformed person can easily see the logic conclusion:
- Ukraine want to join a War Organization against Russia.
- Ukraine want to join a War Organization that has Nuclear warhead pointing at all major cities of Russia
Therefore Russia has to act in self-defence.
No one want to see children suffer? Please, the guys who are scheming this thing now, the Ukraine president, the Joe Biden, the Polish president, loves to see this happen so that they can portrait to the whole world: look look bad Russian is making children suffer.
I am so sorry children, those people, those Joe Biden, those Ukraine or Polish President, and the rest of NATO, your destruction is not their concern. They orchestra this whole thing to make you suffer.
The13th: There are 27 countries making up of NATO. So far not a single one has even sent a piece of crossaint to help Ukraine? No protest in London's Russian ambassy?
Hello NATO, I want to join you, but you wont even help me with a crossiant?
The13th: See in football there is an offside thing. Fair play dictate that you shouldn't go offside.
Ukraine is definitely offside and trying to score. So the fullback need to pull him down.
No one say you cannot go up against Russian, you can show the world you can take it up with Russia from a not offside position.
I remember many years ago Tito didnt give too much leeway to Stalin, but no one touch Tito. People respect Tito.
The13th: OK so may be its like that.
- Z want to one up Russia, but dont want to pay too much price.
- so Z scheme up "hey NATO I want to join your side". Hoping to get NATO to do some of the dirty job.
- NATO has no wish to add Ukraine into their organization, and know full well that Ukraine is using NATO, but outwardly NATO just cannot say NO to a request to join NATO.
- NATO has its own plan, if you gonna use me, I better use you. So NATO manipulate to have the situation tense up by giving words of support and encouragement, just to give Z an impression that we wont left you behind.
- War started. Sorry, none of us from NATO will send you a single croissant. You are on your own.
By being uninformed you think you see things clearly? That's a strange way of doing things. The more information gathered, the better your opinion becomes.
It's not that I don't understand the plight of Russia and its fears on its boundaries, it's that I can not agree to an attacking position. The same as other countries who've taken similar positions and claim it is to protect their national security. (example the US & Co.)
It sets serious pattern and disrupts our order when countries do this. When they attack based on perceived threats to their security in lieu of taking a defence approach.
The US has for decades meddled in the affairs of other countries covertly and overtly under the guise of protecting its national security and foreign interests. It's as if other countries are pawns and disposable. It's not right to keep undermining weaker countries in these pursuits.
The13th: No. Its not the same. Say you walk in a dark street, you see a threat in front, you back off and walk back, then we see a threat at the back. If you die now in this dark street, your family and kids will suffer. It is your responsibility to take out the threat.
The method to remove threat is the same as how the threat want to remove you, the reason to do so is different.
You want to destroy my family
I will act in self deference and destroy you first. Or die trying.
You are not really thinking I can invite those 2 threat to a nearby Church to discuss love and humanity are you?
(Edited by The13th)
Now proceed to tell me the immediate threat that Ukraine placed to Russia. When (a) They were not yet part of NATO, (b) Did not move aggressively to Russia.
Your illustration is off.
A better illustration will be if there are two rival gangs and one gang heard a rumour that you wanted to join the other gang for protection and decided to do a drive-by on you.
(Edited by WHlSKY)
The US did these similar things to us in South America and the Caribbean. Part of the reason these acts don’t sit too well with me.
Maybe the US and Russia should just have a direct go at each other instead of these types of games. Using other countries as a playground.
It’s like two characters who constantly passive aggressively go at each other.
WHlSKY: My comments are in response to The 13th.
Not sure what you are on about, chowomanishere. I saw you and opted not to engage with you.
Politics Chat Room 74 People Chatting