Sunday Music 2nd April 2023
dippyfem: Time to post your tunes Almost forgot tunes by Saturday please .
We will meet in the Tuned and Bantered Music Room at the set time as per usual. The room is set to friends only at this stage so anyone interested please message Yoban and he can send a friend request and then invite you to the room. The room will be opened up to everyone if there's enough interest but the idea is to cut down on "drop in's" causing interruption to the flow.
The Idea - We post 5 FIVE tunes each week with song name/artist name and MOST importantly the YouTube link on this thread. The room host will copy and paste all the tunes and create a playlist and the final Youtube link to the playlist is added to the forum thread a few hours before start time. If you have any questions/worries about adding tunes to the thread please message Yoban.
The Rules -
1. All songs are to be kept to a maximum of 6 minutes, some exceptions will be given BUT not too much.
2. Event start time is 9 pm Aus, but check your countries time zones to be on the ball.
3. If you don't intend to turn up please don't post any tunes, we will wait some time for people to attend, given all the different time zones, etc BUT the show must go on!
4. Post 5 song choices with your most favourite being the first choice, depending on the number of people attending the 3rd or even 2nd song choices will be dropped. The idea is to have around 20/24 songs in total.
5. Listen to the music, sing badly along at home to the songs, discover a new band (I have), whatever takes your fancy just have a good time and chat is always encouraged.
See you there (Edited by dippyfem)
Andrea65: Mean Mary - Old Banjo - 3:58
Fafa de Belém - Pauapixuna - 3:58
Cart Dancing in Co. Leitrim - 4:28
Gaspar Sanz - Canarios - Lute and Baroque Guitar - 2:47
Quarteto Coração de Potro - A Chacarera da Moça - 2:47
ZAZ - Tout La-haut - 5:09 (english transcripts activate the legends)
dippyfem: Hi music lovers here is the link for tomorrow
You know the rest - see you there
Music Chat Room 18 People Chatting