Recipes (Page 4)
• Cottage cheese fat — 500 g
• Eggs — 4 pcs.
• Sugar — 200 g
• Butter — 130 g
• lemon zest — 1 pc.
• Raisins — 30 g
• Semolina — 1 tbsp. l.
• Sour cream — 3 tbsp. l.
• Cocoa powder — 2 tablespoons. l.
1. Cottage cheese through a sieve fray. If Mashed mass is very fluid — the excess liquid to press through cheesecloth.
2. whisk yolks and sugar until smooth.
3. Add the yolk mixture into the semolina, lemon peel, raisins and butter (a bit of butter to glaze leave — just 1 tablespoon).
4. Add the cottage cheese mixture, stir and stir at a very low speed. Proteins beat until peaks.
5. Gently mix the curd with protein.
6. The resulting mass is spread into a mold for baking, pastry ready made paper.
7. Make the glaze: a small amount (about 1 tbsp. L.), Melt the butter with 2 tbsp. l. sugar over low heat, stirring constantly. Then add 2-3 tbsp. l. sour cream, good mesh and pour 2 tablespoons. l. cocoa.
Cook over low heat, stirring well. Without ceasing to interfere with, bring to a boil, then turn off the fire.
8. Bake in oven about 40-50 minutes at 180 degrees (very dependent on the oven). Ready cheesecake turn over on a platter, pour the hot glaze.
But once cheesecake to the table do not serve — he has to stand in the refrigerator for at least a few hours, but better — the whole night. Only then it can bring to the table.
(Edited by home15)