Fun times

Everybody Masterbates- So Dont Lie You Do It Too
Playswithit: Fun times
1 year ago Report
0
bobdare9
bobdare9: Of course we do. Nothing to be ashamed of.
1 year ago Report
0
kittybobo34
kittybobo34: Girls do too, quite often better than the real thing.
1 year ago Report
3
diamondtim35
diamondtim35: You do it. We all do it. i just got done doing it and i wanna do it again!
1 year ago Report
0
cornish11
cornish11: The Governments do it-they fuck our countries up.
1 year ago Report
0
myfateissealed
myfateissealed: I don't do it at all. That's the honest to god truth
4 months ago Report
0
avazoe
avazoe: Lol my dad says 75percent people do it an the other 25percent lie. Nothing wrong an its fun lol
2 months ago Report
2
gwjfhandyman
gwjfhandyman: I do it as many times a day as i can nobody can make you feel as good as yourself
2 months ago Report
0
bobdare9
bobdare9: Not sure about your last comment gwjf, I have had many people do it for me and prefer that to helping myself. But carry on as you are if you are happy with it.
2 months ago Report
0
Dreamer326
Dreamer326: I have been doing it as long as I can remember, when I was in my teens I used to do it until it ached.
1 month ago Report
0
walterag63
walterag63: I masterbate every day and like to be watched and watch others too.
(Edited by walterag63)
1 month ago Report
0
navanman222
navanman222: Everyone does it. Nothing to be ashamed of. Perfectly natural
24 days ago Report
0
mark11379
mark11379: Been dating my left hand for a decade. We're exclusive. You'd think the right one might be jealous, but it's content workin the mouse...
19 days ago Report
0