Wicked_Flower Keep setting there and you will end up naked
flag
SabineTheSeer He stared her in the face, “You think that bothers me?”
flag
XXTheDorkKnightXX so many of my friends are here xd
flag
Wicked_Flower Well I sure hope not. If it did then it's just your pride keeping you in front of me. I am a sin, you think I don't know when I see another one of my counterparts at work?"
flag
SabineTheSeer “I’m not sure what you mean, dear.” He gave her a smile.
flag
Wicked_Flower She snapped her fingers, making shadows from an illusory set of ragged clothes over him*
flag
SabineTheSeer He looked disgusted, “What’s this mess?”
flag
Wicked_Flower She chuckled a bit "didn't want you running around naked"
flag
SabineTheSeer He raised an eyebrow, “So you put me in rags?” He visibly gagged, “What do you mean counterpart.”
flag
Wicked_Flower I'm the sin Lust. There are 6 more of us
flag
SabineTheSeer He nodded, “Ah, yes. What does that have to do with me?”
flag
Wicked_Flower She rolled her eyes "pride is one of those sins"
flag
SabineTheSeer He shrugged, “Yes, I’m aware of the seven sins.” He gave a deep sigh, nearly arrogant at his knowledge.
flag
Wicked_Flower I'll take that illusion off you once you move away from me
flag
SabineTheSeer He raised an eyebrow, “I’m not trying to give a free strip show.”
flag
Wicked_Flower You still have pants under there
flag
flag
SabineTheSeer “Right.” He nodded, as if he’d known it the whole time, “Well.”
flag
Wicked_Flower She rolled her eyes "don't you have women to beat?"
flag
SabineTheSeer He raised an eyebrow, “Women to beat? I haven’t the faintest idea what you mean, doll.” He gave her a sly smile, then slipped off the bar and into the chair next to her.
flag
SabineTheSeer He narrowed his eyes.
flag
Wicked_Flower She fully extender her sharp claws, looking over at him "if I dig these into your brain I could just read your thoughts and know for sure..."
flag
SabineTheSeer He gave a short laugh, his air of confidence never leaving him, though a glint of fear shone in his visible eye, “You wouldn’t do that, would you, doll?” A familiar smirk was plastered on his face.
flag
Wicked_Flower Ask me again and find out *She ran her claw through one of his curls* you'd better hope I don't find an answer I don't like
flag
Crows Spirit greetings
flag
Crows Spirit hello wicked
flag
Crows Spirit good to see you my friend
flag
Wicked_Flower Good to see you as well
flag
Crows Spirit hello sabine, pleasure to meet you
flag
SabineTheSeer He raised an eyebrow at this, “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t touch my goddess-esque hair, dear.”
flag
SabineTheSeer Elloooo//
flag
Wicked_Flower She pricked his scalp "sounds like an ok yo check myself"
flag
SabineTheSeer He swatted at her hands, “Hey, quit.”
flag
Returning Player Adrian and Chris entered together, both with cigarettes in their mouths, long black dusters at their heels.
flag
Wicked_Flower She growled*
flag
Returning Player The sat adjacent to one another, Chris shuffling a deck of cards, and Adrian blowing smoke rings, ashes falling in the ash tray on their own.
flag
SabineTheSeer He looked at her disdainfully, “You’re not a dog, dear. Growling doesn’t suit you.”
flag
flag
Returning Player Adrian and Chris stared at one another, exchanging glances as the looked to Ramona and back. Their eyes shift from an ocean blue to a bright and brilliant gold.
flag
Wicked_Flower She looked over at Adrian, a bit irritated "Yes?"
flag
Returning Player They both spoke softly, together, as the ashes from their cigarettes formed a pentagram in the air, reigniting in a roar of flames. "He calls for you, Ramona. He's waiting for you."
flag
SabineTheSeer He attempted to slip away from her at this small distraction.
flag
Wicked_Flower She raised a brow "I've not been summoned in a bit" she walked towards the symbol, sighing before stepping into it
flag
Returning Player They cast their hands to the ground, the pentagram following. The portal lapsed open and a mirror met her approach, growing until it consumed her.
flag
Arius Zachary Arius watched.
flag
SabineTheSeer Julian cast a gaze towards the action, then turned away, pouring himself a drink, “Not today Satan.”
flag
Wicked_Flower Her shadows moved protectivly over her as she was swallowed by the mirror, looking a little worried*
flag
Returning Player They came to moments later, completely confused, but with newfound memory loss and a slight abrasion above Adrian's eye. They both stood up and dusted their jackets off, staring menacingly at the cigarettes, their eyes now very angry and very hate filled.
flag
Returning Player They pulled out twin pistols, completely vaporizing the ashtray and it's contents.
flag
SabineTheSeer Julian sipped his whiskey, “That’s the tea, sis.”
flag
Wicked_Flower (I'm not sure what happened to Ramona)
flag
Returning Player Adrian and Chris stared wide eyes at what they'd done, pushing each other playfully. They hugged one another and then punched each other in the chest.
flag
Returning Player ((she was summoned to the demon king Abraxas))
flag
Wicked_Flower Are you wanting to rp that out somewhere?)
flag
Returning Player I'll rp it out tomorrow. We can rewind and replay tomorrow when I'm fresh off the pillow. I'm getting drowsy, so I'mma hit the hay stacks
flag
Arius Zachary Arius dropped out of no where.
flag
SabineTheSeer Julian just sat there, drinking and minding his own business. “oh.”
flag
Wicked_Flower (Ssssoooo can I play her until tomorrow oorr)
flag
Arius Zachary (yes outside if one on one rp you can play as Ramona.)
flag
Wicked_Flower She looks over at Arius "hello handsome"
flag
Arius Zachary Arius, laying on the floor, would just give a thumbs up.
flag
SabineTheSeer Julian cast his gaze to Ramona, then looked back to his drink, muttering under his breath, “Hoe.”
flag
Wicked_Flower "I'm lust, what do you think I Do?"She roled her eyes at him
flag
SabineTheSeer He sighed, “Whore around?”
flag
Wicked_Flower "Exactly" she leaned back in her shadows, crossing her arms "and I love every bit of it"
flag
SabineTheSeer He rolled his eyes arrogantly, “Right, Im sure you do.”
flag
Wicked_Flower "You just accused me of that being the case"
flag

Enter, if you wish. I will kick as I see fit.

This is a moderated chat room. Our friendly Moderators might be present in order to keep this room clean and peaceful at all times. Please read and follow the rules of conduct.
Need help? Contact one of our Moderators.
This is a PG-rated chat room. All conversations must be polite and respectful.