Hey, If you play video games or watch any of the same shows, we'll get along just fine. I like learning about new ways to add to my geekier pursuits, so do share.
I even get out when the weather is nice, and like any Vancouverite, I enjoy camping and hiking.
Some musical talent I listen to Muse, Arcade Fire, Led Zeppelin, Daft Punk, Anamanaguchi.
I work in Vancouver building an awesome website.
DukesTheCredibleHulk: Hey bro! Sebzy-webzy gave me the link to your page, and I wanted to drop a few pointers for the app as someone who uses it pretty constantly (and makes my life easier so thanks for that!)
1) When multitasking on iPhone, it switches from online-offline all the time
- Probably should be changed to where you appear the way you want until you manually change it in app.
2) can't delete old conversations
3) Hard to see pics unless you're at the top of the screen of the app, because it won't let you see them otherwise. Can't click for some reason
4) and probably the hardest change, you can't necessarily easily get to your own page to see updates on posts and likes and stuff...that needs its own section.
5) Can't "like" things in-app
6) When the app lags when it's making a data connection to say the cell service, multiple taps of return will flood the person you're talking to with the same message.
Those are really the only big things I have, but I appreciate you taking the time to develop the app!